Friday, April 17, 2015

My Three Wishes for this year

2:13 PM Posted by zatin abdullah No comments
My wishes is my destiny, cos God always hear what we pray, this year I don't make many wishes as my age, I just have 3 wishes for this year and I really hope I can get all of this.

My first wish is to marry
My first wish is to marry last year was a bad year for me for this one, I lost my fiance, he died cos of ill, we had plan for our future to marry to have 2 children and to open a small restaurant, He is a chef and we plan to work together, he died and i was so sad, but I have to live my life, I believe in God because God know  everything, God love me then other do. I love my fiance so much, and Neil is always in my hearth till now but life must go on I have plan to marry this year, this is my first wish and I know God hear this wish and I will do my best!
My second wish is work with UN (united nation)

Working with United Nation is another wish in this year, I know this is very hard for me to make it real but this is not hard for God so i make pray all day and try to find job with UN, even some friend said working with UN is not good, people there not nice but this is my dream and i have to reach this.
My third wish is continue my study
Continue study is my desire but sometime money become a problem, I know God will help me for this, everything is in good time, so I will always try my best for this, there will be a lot of opportunities to people  who want to try, because God will not change you if you not try it by urself.

So... this is my 3 wishes and hope everyone can pray for me please... specially my MOM, you are my saint woman and I know you always pray to GOD for me, LOVE YOU AS ALWAYS AND LOVE EVERYONE

0 comments:

Post a Comment