Thursday, April 5, 2018

My 34 Wishes and Achievement

4:29 PM Posted by zatin abdullah 2 comments
This was my wishes on 2014 after good inspirational talked with my lovely mama Laurie (the one who always inspired me to clean my heart and always be a good human being in this world). She suggested me to write.

So here is my wishes and hopefully I have achieve some since 2014 to 2018  
  1. Married -> still single lol, not find someone yet to share with or I can say not in good time to have a good man.
  2. To work to make the world a better place -> since 2004 till now I am still working for various humanitarian organization, it mean this goal is going better for me. yeah done.. horray
  3. To be a volunteer abroad -> will continue to wish this. InsyaAllah soon 
  4. Plan to have 2 children -> nope and no need to explain, see to goal number 1
  5. To lean more about English language -> on going and still learning 
  6. To learn Arabic ->  give up and not plan yet for now
  7. To learn Spanish  -> give up
  8.  To visit Bruce and Laurie in America or meet them somewhere in this world -> still my big plan. please.... please I really want to meet this lovely couple again at least for one time
  9. Do charity work anytime -> on plan 
  10. Improve my knowledge about religion -> on going but not much improve, oohhh feel so bad. promise to be my priority goal.
  11. Go for hajj in Makkah -> still on my planing 
  12. Be a good daughter for my lovely mom -> always be and try because she is my only one saint lady on this earth 
  13. Go to India with my husband -> done go to India on 2017 but with a friend of mine :( and I still wish to go to India with husband because I plan this with my lovely ever fiance and he dead on June 2014 so sad (3 months after I I plan this goal). Mau nulis panjang lebar tapi entar aku dikatain nga move on lagi.
  14. Learn to swim -> I never try to learn swim haha
  15. Improve my painting skill -> still painting and learn doodle art too
  16. Improve my writing skill -> wish one day I will be a good writer
  17.  Improve my knitting skill --> still bad on this, sorry
  18. To  learn to sing ( this is the hard one hahaha, cause I am not confident in myself) -> hahaha I dont want to explain why this is so difficult for me
  19. To learn Acehnese dance -> never do learn 
  20.  To improve my skill in disaster management -> on going and I am happy till now I am still working in disaster management sector
  21.  To improve my teaching skills -> I was a teacher at formal school since May - September 2017 and perhaps I will get other opportunity to teach again.
  22. To know and accept who I really am -> Thank God, I do love what ever you give me right now :)
  23. To be a good girlfriend with no more bad temper (hahaha) -> That time I was Neil's girlfriend and I always argued with him because we like that but he passed away now and no have more BF so... this not work lol 
  24. To learn more Al-Quran -> Insya Allah
  25. To have my name known by many people -> ehmm
  26. To make my life meaningful -> hopefully 
  27. To learn everything new -> still doing until now
  28.  To work for humanity -> I do and I love this so much 
  29. To assist people who need it, asking nothing in return -> I do but sometimes is hurt feeling
  30.  To help people in need -> I do
  31. To have a good relationship with my friends -> I do and trying my best
  32. To have enough money to  go abroad -> change my mind 
  33. To help others improve their life -> still doing
  34. To feel that there are people who really love me and whom I love -> 💚
That all of my wishes on 2014 and now I think I have to make new goal for life, some can get from this above but I have to create some new :D, here is new wishes for next 3 years:

  1. Married is still on goal
  2. Go to Mekkah madinah ( the holy land)
  3. Back to India
  4. visit Laurie in USA
  5. Go to UK for my own reason I cannot share here
  6. Go to Bali and NTB
  7. Go to Iran
Hope I can achieve this in next 3 year, InsyaAllah.

The last here is a good quote for all reader and wish you a happy always 
Practice any art, music, singing, dancing, acting, painting, sculpting, poetry... no matter how well and badly, not to get money and fame, but experience becoming, to find out what's inside you to make your soul grow
Southeast Sulawesi, March 5, 2018
Love
Za

adek menunggu goal no 1 hahah

2 comments:

  1. To learn Arabic -> give up and not plan yet for now. For me I can't stop because I have to :')

    I've read some writings why we should write down our wishes. It makes us more 'managed'? Maybe.

    But somehow I feel it's cheesy (no offense, for me personally). Because I find it hard to list my wishes. I have SO many wishes, and most of it seems unrealistic wkwkw. Or I'm too afraid if I can't make it true? Hehehehe ^^"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I never think to write all of this wishes list but one of my good friend suggest me write this, she said when I write this. its automatically will be in your head and you will motivate your self to achieve it. And me myself I never afraid of fail hehehe. life is to fight and be ready for all condition even sometimes its hard. btw your blog is so amazing. u are so smart dek..... do love to read it. terima kasih adik sayang

    ReplyDelete