Friday, December 3, 2021

Missing

10:06 PM Posted by zatin abdullah No comments
Darling.......I am really sad now because you has gone, You leave me alone,
the day you has gone, my blood stop, I want this is just dream.... I try to be strong but I cannot.

Honey...I know you watching me there in the heaven, you smile at me and you make me strong, 
What I can do now is just remember about our best moment in life, we share happiness together till the and of your life
I do love you forever

You are my live and my love, you make me strong

Sayang,  I want you to know...............
You’ll always be in my heart,
I can't bear the pain, when we are apart.

Nobody is as special as you are to me, 

I hope you're beginning to see,
Just how much I care for you,
my feelings will always be true.

I can't describe how much I care, 

I'll wipe those tears when you are sad,
and make you happy, when you are mad.

All these things I'll do for you, 

Just remember, you're my everything!!!

I love you from the bottom of my heart and I know you watching me from heaven 

0 comments:

Post a Comment