Friday, January 16, 2015

TGIF

10:24 AM Posted by zatin abdullah No comments
TGF or Thank God Its Friday is familiar for me on 2008, that time I worked with British Red Cross here in Banda Aceh. I came from isolate village and this is new for me, I not understand what its for but I got fun with friend because on that day a lot of food and fun :) 

Maybe there is a meaning about this TGIF but I dont know what is, but for me myself this TGIF use to express the joy one feels in knowing that the work week has officially ended and that they have two days off with which to enjoy, to relax, and use to go home to meet my mom and other family, I can say this is a really good time for me.

Also in my religion, Friday is a holy day, however people came to the mosque and pray there. so....today is Friday and I thank GOD because I still alive for today and can smile to people, worship HIM. so better for me to say "ALHAMDULILLAH" its mean Thank God :)

16 January 2015

0 comments:

Post a Comment